- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience, with at least five years involving substantial managerial responsibilities
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
The following materials will be required to complete your application:
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 0687). The GMAT is preferred.
Age range: 32–50
Average age: 39
Average years of experience: 15
Science / Engineering: 27%
Financial services: 22%
Information technology: 17%
Operations / Manufacturing: 26%
Sales / Marketing: 4%
Sponsoring organization revenues
< $50m: 31%
> $500m: 43%
Tuition and costsTotal tuition for the EMBA program for students entering in the fall.
* Students are also responsible for the cost of transportation for international study tour in the summer. Actual costs will vary based on personal spending choices.