- Minimum of 10 years' relevant work experience, with at least five years involving substantial managerial responsibilities
- Potential for career advancement/senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate level coursework
Applicants are considered on a rolling basis throughout the year with classes beginning September 18, 2013.
Total tuition for the Executive MBA program for students entering in fall 2013 is $98,000.
Our program is delivered as an all-inclusive package and covers tuition, all books, course materials, campus parking, technology and student fees, breakfast and lunch on class days, and most expenses in the International Study Experience.
*Tuition rates are subject to change
*Subject to approval by the Board of Trustees
*Weatherhead is a proud participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program. Veterans interested in learning about the tuition benefit program should contact their Veterans Affairs Office or visit their website.
Required Application Materials
The following materials will be required to complete your application:
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited academic institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (code 1105).
Get in touch with us