The Doctor of Management Program provides support for a select group of outstanding leaders in the nonprofit sector who are students in the Program. Partial tuition scholarship support from the DM Program helps to defray expenses of a limited number of highly qualified individuals from the nonprofit sector entering the DM Program. Candidates for the DM Nonprofit Research Fellowships must meet the regular DM admission criteria and in addition, show unusual promise for contributing to the development of the nonprofit field. Individuals will be considered for partial funding of up to three years of tuition and fees for the DM Program.
Applicants to the DM Program who wish to be considered for a Nonprofit Research Fellowship must complete all of the application materials for admission to the DM Program and meet the following two requirements:
- Demonstrate a record of significant involvement within the nonprofit organization sector.
- In addition to the seven regular essay questions required for admission, applicants who wish to be considered for the DM Nonprofit Research Fellowship must submit an eighth essay (limited to two pages) addressing the following questions:
- How have your experiences in the nonprofit field, your interests, and your professional goals influenced your desire for admission to the DM Program?
- What role(s) or impact do you want to have in the nonprofit sector?
- What audiences would be the primary users of your research and why?
If you have questions about the DM Nonprofit Research Fellowship, please contact Marilyn Chorman, Associate Director at (216) 368-3638 or email@example.com.