In partnership with True Market Solutions, the Fowler Center for Sustainable Value works with organizations of all sizes to help them improve their financial performance by fully embracing sustainable business practices. We do this in a way that is affordable and accessible, builds brand equity and revenues, reduces costs and manages risks, engages employees and stakeholders, and builds strong community through our Sustainability Circles program.
Sustainability Circle Outcomes
The Sustainability Circle brings up to ten organizations into a peer community meeting one day a month for six months, coupled with individualized coaching sessions. Together, we work through a professionally designed curriculum to support participants in creating and launching their Sustainability Action Plans and initial sustainability projects. Our unique program will lead to the following Sustainability Circle Outcomes:
- Develop your company’s Sustainability Action Plan
- Develop your Sustainability Business Case
- Develop your Sustainability Mission & Vision
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Organize your company Green Team
- Develop an ongoing relationship with a peer support team
- Complete initial projects
- 100% return on investment — significant profit improvement
- New lens to see the business and operations through fresh eyes — process and behavior change
- Roger Saillant, PhD, Executive Director of the Fowler Center for Sustainable Value, former Senior Executive at Ford, former CEO at Plug Power, author of Vapor Trails.
- Chris Laszlo, PhD, Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior at Weatherhead and author of Sustainable Value, The Sustainable Company, and co-author of Embedded Sustainability: The Next Big Competitive Advantage.
- David DuBois, PhD, director of research and product development at True Market Solutions and organizational psychologist.
Join a Circle
If you are interested in learning more about this program contact Lana Radl or attend a Sustainability Circle preview. Previews are held monthly, both in Cleveland and in Akron. Visit our events calendar for upcoming previews and Sustainability Circles.