We facilitate networking opportunities to help our students, alumni, and employers make the right career connections. In addition to large networking opportunities like career fairs and information sessions, Weatherhead has several ways to network on a more personal level.
Get involved with a student club and get connected! Club membership is not just fodder for resume building; at Weatherhead, fellow club members represent a great support network, particularly as you begin your career search. These dynamic student groups organize events, work to benefit good causes, and create connections that can lead to internships and jobs post-graduation. Student clubs also invite representatives from related industries to participate in panel discussions or more informal conversations at Weatherhead. These present wonderful opportunities to meet people and learn about careers in your field of interest.
- Adventure Club - Co-Presidents, Larremy Gray and Mehul Tolia
- Design for America (DFA) - Studio Leader, Phil Larinto
- Entrepreneurship Club (E-Club) - Co-Presidents, JeShaune Jackson and Wesley Mershon
- Finance and Investment Club - Co-Presidents - Tom Brown and Mingyi He
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) - President, Cheng Gu
- Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) - President, Jessica Lehmann
- Health System Management and Bioscience Club - Co-Presidents, Ali Sarwari and Mea Patel
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior Club - President, Prasanna Krishnan
- Marketing and Strategy Club - President, Rosie Valera
- Multicultural Club - President, Yuxuan (Bonnie) Zhang
- Net Impact Club - President, John Ostroske
- Operations Club - President, Da (Steven) Xu
- Sports Management Club - Co-Presidents, Nicholas Hossin and Dominique Vargas
- Tie Youth (Immigrant Entrepreneur's Club) - Interim President, Yuxuan Zhang
- Weatherhead Consulting Club - Co-Presidents, Jathin Shetty and Kun Xu
- Weatherhead Wine Society - President, Dan Whalen
- Weatherhead Women in Business - President, Sarah Corrigan
Building a network can make the difference when it comes to the job search, and networking doesn’t always have to happen face-to-face. Use Weatherhead’s network to your advantage when you are in the market for a position, and don’t forget social media. Stay in touch, make new friends and expand your network: join our groups on LinkedIn and Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
Weatherhead alumni are keen to continue their relationship with the school and establish connections with current students. Weatherhead students want to know what awaits them after graduateion. Our Coffee with an Alum program is a win-win situation from both angles. An email invitation to participate is usually issued early on in the Spring Semester. Sign up on CareerLink and we will match you with someone who shares your academic or employment interests.