Predict whether the companies you have been assigned to evaluate will succeed or go bankrupt within the next three years. The Cycle Model will display the flow of materials and money for the most recent 5 years of operation.
1. Use the pull down menu to select the company you want to view.
2. Click on the start button to begin viewing the dynamic display of years 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Adjust the speed to make it move through the 5 years faster or slower, as you prefer.
- View again if you want.
3. On the score sheet, indicate your prediction if, in the next three years, the company will succeed or go bankrupt.
4. Use the pull down menu to select the next company you want to view.