Take advantage of an option that will help you make the most of an interview opportunity. Make an appointment for a mock interview with a CMO staff member.
If you have an important interview coming up that you would like to practice for in a relaxed and supportive environment, our staff can help. They will review the job description with you and help you prepare by asking typical and probable interview questions. Participating in a mock interview helps students remain calm and confident when they arrive for the real thing!
- Allow approximately one hour for the interview.
- The interview will be videotaped; please bring a jump drive, and we will provide you with the recording to review.
- Dress in business professional attire. This is a formal interview, and you are expected to dress as you would for an employer interview.
- Come prepared to answer interview questions. Be ready to speak about your experience and education; CMO staff will ask a variety of tough questions.
- Bring a copy of your resume.
- Arrive on time.
- Keep in mind, our staff can help with both case-style and behavior-style interviews.
Get in touch with us to arrange a mock interview at 216.368.3662.