Faculty offices, classrooms and meeting areas are distributed on every floor to encourage informal interaction and complement the Weatherhead School’s learner-centered curriculums:
- One oval, two-tiered classroom has white board around the perimeter so that students may lead discussions.
- Four large classrooms tiered and acoustically designed to ensure that every student is seen and heard by the rest of the class.
- Classrooms designed to enable learning in large and small groups.
- Students have access to 12 dedicated team meeting rooms in addition to open meeting areas and a student lounge.
- Some classrooms have infrastructure for multimedia and video conferencing with schools and organizations worldwide
- Every seat has power and data connections to CWRUnet, the University’s fiber-optic network, and the Internet.
- Building cost: $61.7 million
- Size: Approximately 150,000 square feet; five stories
- Groundbreaking Date: April 29, 1999
- Completion Date: Summer 2002
- Construction Statistics: