- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the Weatherhead School of Management's full-time MBA program 84th in the country and its undergraduate business program 50th.
- Chris Laszlo to speak at a gathering of the world's leading experts on strategy and practice of sustainable business at the base of the economic pyramid January 20, 2015.
- Steven P. Feldman, talks to China Money Podcast host Nina Xiang about the latest revelation of a sex tape with the investigation of British drug-maker GlaxoSmithKline in China, the danger of electronic eavesdropping while doing business in China, and how China's current anti-corruption campaign is different from those of the past.
- Michael Goldberg and Jennifer Shaheen answer questions about turning down capital and overseeing a new generation of employees.
- You've heard of the agrarian economy, the industrial economy and the information economy? Some say it's time to usher in the Purpose Economy with Cleveland in the vanguard. Purpose proponents say workers, especially millennials, seek more than a paycheck; they want purpose, impact, personal growth and community. Simon Peck shares what Weatherhead is doing to teach students how to create environments where businesses--and people, and society--can flourish.
GBSA Election Q&A, with Al DiFranco and Jose DiazPeter B. Lewis Building Room 203
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Teaching Design for Creativity and Innovation session held at Weatherhead
Weatherhead School of Management’s faculty aren’t just teaching undergrad and graduate students to manage by design, they are also leading the way to incorporate principles of design into classrooms around the world. Fred Collopy, vice dean and professor of Design and Innovation, co-facilitated this AACSB workshop at Weatherhead October 27-28, 2014.